Here is a handy list of the people I often talk about:
- FullEclipse – my husband and soul mate. He drives me bunkers.
- Paczki – my first born daughter. Taught me that everyone comes to this world with a clean slate.
- K2 – my second child. A boy who makes me question my sanity every day.
- KittyKat – my two boxers Kona and Fuego. They are dogs and don’t care about privacy. It is easier to refer to them under one name.
- Dr. Smokes a lot – first psychologist….a total joke.
- Mr. M – tattoo artist who will be my go to person for tattoos
- Dr. Socks – marriage counselor. Great so far!
- Dr. How I Met Your Mother – first psychiatrist/doctor. Saw her for a month. Yet, she planted the seed for my recovery.
- Dr. Backstreet Boy – second psychiatrist. He got me to a place where I could feel like I could make it through life. I was able to get out of my comfort zone, drive, and take a long trip on the freeway. Lost him to some kids. Evil children, I say!
- Dr. Inception – third psychiatrist. She gets to the root of all my issues and rips them apart in a good way. She is great. No, she fucking rocks! I will lose her in June to more evil children. Let me just say it again, Dr. Inception rocks!
- Dr. Absolution – fourth psychiatrist. Has the patience of a saint! Another great match.
- Ricky Martin – well, not hidden. I just wanted to type his majestic name!