>I can’t believe it’s only Wednesday. Work has been very busy because the end of the month is almost here. Everyone (our customers) rushes their work and we have to pick up their slack (plus ours).
I feel like I don’t have enough time to get everything done. Plus, if you factor in my never ending worries, you can imagine how things go. I don’t want to go without blogging for too long so here is another survey stolen from my facebook:
1. It is midnight. Who are you texting?
No one. I am passed out. Oh how times have changed. Before my daughter was born, I was up at midnight playing City of Heroes. Also, if someone were to text me at midnight, it would probably be someone with a death wish! I wake up early so I need my sleep.
2. It is Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
On my way home wishing it were Friday so I can catch up on Criminal Minds or other shows.
3. Who are the last four people to send you a text message?
4. What is on your mind right now?
The economy, the business, paying bills and saving my house, my daughter being picky with dinner, losing weight, hating myself for not getting over my panic attacks, wondering why John Mayer is so attractive, the new Twilight move, dessert, and wondering why the dogs are so quiet. I multi task so I can think about 10 things at the same time.
5. Do you know how to play chess?
I tried to learn once, but I got bored and upset because I didn’t learn it quickly.
6. What are you listening to?
The t.v. and actually the house is way too quiet. Not a good thing with a toddler and dogs: it means trouble.
7. Your Christmas list consists of:
I don’t’ know. I am still working on my b-day list.
8. Do you ever go in chat rooms?
No. They are a thing of the past.
9. You are going to New York for shopping, where do you go first?
The Manolo Blahnik store: HELLO!!
10. You need a new pair of shoes, what store do you go to first?
Depends on what type of shoes I need 🙂
11. How do you feel about your hair?
I want to dye it red. I get bored with the way my hair looks often so I find ways to alter it 🙂
12. What time do you wake up for school/work?
5:00 to 5:30
13. What movie is in your DVD player?
Most likely, a Twilight movie 🙂
14. Last two numbers in your phone number?
Don’t you wish you knew 🙂
15. Who calls you by a nickname?
My husband and dad. Of course, my City of Heroes friends who know me as the awesome Queen Frigid.
16. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The one that is not closest to my bathroom!
17. Do you like roller coasters?
Used to, until I got panic attacks 😦
18. Favorite T.V. show?
Criminal Minds (so in love with Reid), NCIS, SATC, and The Closer.
19. Your last IM was from?
20. Favorite Beverage?
Diet Coke for drinking and a Iced Venti Decaf 3 pump white Non-Fat Marble Mocha Macchiato.
21. When is the next time you will kiss someone of the opposite sex?
Tonight before I go to bed.
22. What do your pants look like?
I am not wearing pants, but shorts.
23. Are you tired?
24. Do you have to pee?
25. Would you kiss the cook of tonight’s dinner?
Well yeah, he is my husband.
26 So what is going on?
Getting ready to go to bed!!
27. Laugh much?
No. Actually, the last time I smiled/laughed, my face hurt from not exercising my smiling muscles.
28. What are your plans for Saturday?
Depends on how the daughter feels.
29. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done with your cell phone?
Download “Born to be Alive” as a ring tone.
30. Favorite sit down restaurant?
It depends on my mood.
31. Bubble gum flavor of choice?
Don’t chew gum.
32. Do you want to take something back that happened in the last week?
A lot of stuff. I don’t’ regret anything. I just want to get some things straightened out.
33. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A dictator so I can take over the world!!
34. The most excitement you had this week?
Nothing extincting has happened.
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
Nothing. Not a very vegetarian friendly place. Taco Bell is not real Mexican food 😛
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
Oh God Lord, a chick flick? YUCK!!
37. When was the last time you were up all night?
Last year when we got robbed.
38. Favorite Board Game?
Don’t have one.
39. Where is your favorite place?
40. Do you ever think about the price of gasoline?
I don’t drive, so why should I?
41. Do you sleep with a fan on?
42. What is the best thing about winter?
43. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Only when it deals with people who are truly stupid or piss me off. No sense in dealing with them.
44. What makes you feel like you are young again?
Playing video games.
45. Are you currently planning a trip?
46. Who was the last person you read something out loud to?
I don’t remember.
47. Last time you forced yourself to do something?
This morning…I went to work – I stole this answer because it is so true 😛
48. Have you ever googled your name and found somebody else?
No. I am so unique
49. Who is your number one on your top?
???? WTF…maybe this a myspace survey
50. Do you drive?
Nope 😦 Panic attacks.